Last Updated: June 16, 2023
1. Information We Collect About You
When you use our Services, we collect the following types of information:
1.1 Contact Information
We collect your email address which you provide to us when you create an account or contact us.
1.2 Your IP
We collect your IP address when you create an account or sign into your account. We use this information to prevent fraud and abuse.
1.3 Billing Information
2. Use of Information
The information we collect is used for billing purposes, to improve our Services, provide customer support, and communicate with you. We use this information to:
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions.
- Respond to customer service requests and support needs.
- Improve our Services and the user experience.
- Communicate with you about your use of our Services and any changes in our terms or policies.
3. Sharing of Information
We only share your personal data relevant to billing with our billing partner, Stripe. We do not share any other personal data with any additional partners.
4. Use of Umami
5. Changes to this Policy
6. Contact Us
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.